Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Where is my Prince?



My next B'day is around the corner and friends and family have their barrage of questions ready which a typical gal from North India is expected answer, But currently, I don’t seem to have any answer about them. They are asking me about my marriage. I still haven’t paid any serious attention to the subject so far, it doesn’t mean that I don’t want to get married.I too am eager to meet someone whose life without me would be a kind of an incomplete puzzle.But at this juncture of life,my priorities are different.  Being a big dreamer and ambitious sometimes, I want my career to be settled first. I want to make my parents proud. Sometimes I wish that i could have a magic wand by which i could stop time and compete against its racing nature.


Musing about my prince, I want to tell him that we are destined to meet. I have been waiting for you, Perhaps you too will be waiting for me. We will make great things together. I would not wish that you either be my follower or a leader. It is my earnest wish that we walk the beautiful journey of life together. I want you to have faith in me that I could be a wonder gal in your life who can set things straight. I can assure you that I will take care of you and your family and I do expect the same from you. I will make your house to home & I will take care of your cherished dreams. I will stand with you in each of your decisions that will lead to greater good. I will be there by you to protect you from each and every evil. I will be there by you when you would be feeling low. I will try my best to understand you,your circumstances which you would be going through. Feel free to express what you feel like. You can also cry in tough times. I can be your shoulder in times because I believe crying is also sometimes symbol of strength. Because it is only the strong who have the audacity to be vulnerable, to feel emotions life brings in eternity. I can assure that i would not be judging because I have experienced that each one is going through different toils which could be misjudged if looked superficially. I will be your strength. You would not feel let down because of me. I will try my best to make things in your life all perfect. And also you will discover how small things such as sunshine in September, wind in the hair after a good shampoo and sometimes just seeing character like Kungfu panda can make me feel amazed.

I love long drives, I love the thrill of speed. We will have a lot of adventures together.It would not make much difference if you couldn’t take me to parties and pub for recreation but i would really value for you being so kind to help someone in need. It would give me immense happiness to see the peace of being good in your eyes. I would not wish that you pick up a fight with someone who stare at me. What would be a great help is  if you would silently support me, stand by my side when I am struggling to take a stand. I don’t want you to wait for hours to buy flowers for me but what i would wish is that you stand beside me whenever I need a shoulder. I never expect that you make a no. of calls to me everyday but would wish that you would be patient enough to listen to me, to understand me, when i would be upset. I am not a gal who is a big fan of pink, but an walk in beautiful stary night can create magic for me. I want you to be mine, as my best buddy, my inspiration,my companion,my first and last dialled no.in my call log.
My dear prince, I want you to come and hold me, be my guide. It is with you I will become what i am meant to be!!
Love :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oho ...kya baat

Chanchal Khurana said...

thx :)

Unknown said...

Very Nice..All d best...:)

Unknown said...

That's too deep. What a lucky person he would be to have you. I hope you'll find that lucky guy soon.

Amen!

Saumya said...

Good read...echoes a lot of ME :)

Chanchal Khurana said...

Thanks a lot Solitary Reaper! :)

चांद का चक्कर !

ये जो तारे ठिठुऱते रहे ठण्ड में रात भर !   ये    सब चांद का चक्कर है !   ये जो आवारा बदल तलाशते रहे घर !   ये   सब...